- Regional Networks
- United States/États-Unis/Estados Unidos
- The Caribbean/Les Caraïbes/El Caribe/O Caribe
- Central America/Amérique Céntrale/Centroamerica/América Central
- South America/L’Amérique du Sud/Sudamérica/América do Sul
- Asia & The Middle East/L’Asie & Le Moyen-Orient/Asia & El Medio Oriente/ Ásia & O Médio Oriente
- Special Projects
Cookbooks, Journals, Magazines, Articles, Photos for a food resource collection
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Recipe collections
- Food histories
- Journals & Magazines
we’ll take entire series/sets of publications
- Audio & Video Recordings
- Drawings, Paintings, and other Visual Art
- Cooking utensils/product labels and other ephemera
We are looking for materials from across the global African Diaspora and of course, continental Africa herself that explain, clarify, teach, represent various aspects of cuisine and culture of the people, cultures, and foods of African Diaspora.
We are by our very nature a multi-lingual, multi cultural organization so don’t be afraid to send us materials in languages other than English, in fact, we actively encourage it.
For more information, including questions about materials or collections you’d like to donate or for contact information send us an email here.
Roots Cuisine is a registered nonprofit cultural/educational organization.
Donate to Roots Cuisine
Images We Love
Herbal medicine stall in Coronation Market -- Kingston, Jamaica
Upcoming EventsThere are no upcoming events at this time.