- Regional Networks
- United States/États-Unis/Estados Unidos
- The Caribbean/Les Caraïbes/El Caribe/O Caribe
- Central America/Amérique Céntrale/Centroamerica/América Central
- South America/L’Amérique du Sud/Sudamérica/América do Sul
- Asia & The Middle East/L’Asie & Le Moyen-Orient/Asia & El Medio Oriente/ Ásia & O Médio Oriente
- Special Projects
Roots Cuisine is a nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting the foodways of the global African Diaspora. It is the official organization created to acknowledge and share information about a group of cuisines, cultures, and people who have shaped the world through their struggles, subjugation, triumphs, diversity, and of course through common regional and continental links to Africa. Roots Cuisine aims to document, and by extension, teach about the diverse cuisines of African Diaspora, which includes the continental African, Native American, and European foodways that left their indelible marks upon them.
Donate to Roots Cuisine
Images We Love
Herbal medicine stall in Coronation Market -- Kingston, Jamaica
Upcoming EventsThere are no upcoming events at this time.
Subscribe to Roots Cuisine
Sign up for our mailing list.